Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my food blog "It Tasted Good". This blog is to be a chronicle of my adventures in food and cooking. I've always loved food and began cooking at a young age. I now have a passion for both. I enjoy both reproducing delicious dishes I've had, as well as creating new ones. Sometimes my cooking is guided by inspiration from what I've seen, read or eaten recently. Most times, though, it's guided by whatever ingredients we have on hand. My wife has convinced me to start cataloging what I make and encouraged me to share it with others; so, this blog was born. Whenever I make a dish I'm particularly pleased with, I'll post it here (with photos when I can). If you're reading this then I appreciate your interest. If you have comments or questions you can post them here or email me at ittastedgood@gmail.com

Thank you and good eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment